Here are 8 of the outdoor books I have enjoyed most since creating this blog. All are available as downloads.
- Ramble On – Sinclair McKay
- The Hidden Ways – Alistair Moffat
- Into Thin Air – Jon Krakauer
- Wild – Cheryl Strayed
- Into the Wild – Jon Krakauer
- Walking Home – Simon Armitage
- Cycling the Earth – Sean Conway
- Balancing on Blue – Keith Foskett
Apologies for any formatting or settings issues as I am doing this from my phone which is a new venture. Feel free to suggest any books for other outdoor people with cabin fever.
Suggestions: The Salt Path by Raynor Winn